Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Video Game Journalist 6

      The video game is called 'Neil the Nail' and it is played on PC. It can be found on Kongregate.com. I like that its easy to play and is a point and click. It's a 3D side scroll and is controlled by the mouse. You have to use your mouse to cause a chain of reactions and actions. Some of the reactions have amusing results. I don't see anything that needs to be improved, so it is probably been debugged or the coding was done well.
     The music reminds me of an adventure or a spy movie, but it is a bit annoying so I leave it muted. Some of the parts are timed and you have to move fast. The shadows are very realistic and is correct for the lighting in the game. The textures are realistic and well done. In the story, its the eternal battle against the evil hammers. The protagonist is Neil the nail and he must find Mr. Magnet. The game is hilarious and I would recommend it to others. I do wish there was a sequel though.



No comments:

Post a Comment